- Connects to your fuel bowser and is operated with durable NFC cards, Fobs and PIN.
- Data is easy to access via a web browser. No need for special software.
- Networked communications keeps your fuel records up-to-date in real time.
- Easy to service with click-in & click-out modules. No need for special technical skills.
SmartFill GEN 2
- Is proven to be the most reliable and cost effective solution on the market
- Records fuel use for up to 2,000 vehicles
- Records the past 5,000 fuel issues in memory
- Data is always available for easy reporting and accounting
- Automatic and hassle free, you will always know how much fuel you have, anywhere you can access the internet or receive an SMS.
- Get your tank levels on your smartphone anytime from anywhere.
- Your daily “SMS” lets you know how much fuel you have across your sites, so you will never run out of fuel, and can optimized fuel deliveries.
- Works with SmartFill GEN 2
- Automatic daily SMS and tank levels can be viewed online, in real time.
- Tank dips viewable anytime, anywhere
- Easy to set-up on site
- Monitors up to 4 tanks
- Suits a wide variety of tanks:Horizontal round, Vertical round and Rectangular
A fuel management system built for rugged and remote environments
Fuel management systems tend to be located in some of the harshest and most remote areas in the world. They need to withstand fire, flood, sand/dust storms, extreme temperature ranges and very heavy equipment hitting into them. And they simply must not break.
If there ever is a fault with a fuel management system, getting an electrician with the right qualifications/experience out to fix it can be a long and costly process. And, with many systems, it can be difficult and timely to find the root of the cause. Without access to fuel, operations grind to a halt, and in industries like mining this can cost millions. Being able to fix any issue that may arise quickly and easily is an imperative.
Fluid Management Technology’s Fuel Management System, SmartFill GEN 2, is housed in an IP66 rated powder coated steel enclosure with micro-particle proof rubber seals to stop dust, insects, moisture and water from entering. Multiple gaskets further enhance its protection and its tested temperature range is -25c to +55c. But what if something does still break?
Unlike traditional Fuel Management Systems, SmartFill GEN 2 is designed with click-in, click-out modules. Each is clearly marked and can only fit into one place, so there is no need for a technical expert to service or fix. If there is an issue, Fluid Management Technology can do a remote diagnostic to establish what the problem is and even a child could be told how to fix it over the phone.
Being able to access all fuel use data remotely also eliminates the need for a staff member to travel out to site to access data for fuel reporting. So all fuel use reporting and fuel reconciliation can be managed, with ease, from the office.
To see how a fuel management system can work for your fleet business, you can download the free Top 6 Reasons For Using A Fuel Management System eBook.